
Escape to Cleveland: Luxury & Comfort Await at La Quinta Inn & Suites!
Okay, strap in, buttercups! This review of La Quinta Inn & Suites in Cleveland is gonna be a wild ride. Forget the sterile, polished hotel reviews – you're getting the raw, unfiltered truth, warts and all, with a healthy dose of Cleveland charm thrown in. Prepare to laugh, maybe cringe a little, and definitely get a feel for whether this place is the right escape for you.
First Impressions (and My Immediate Panic):
Okay, so "Escape to Cleveland"? Sounds…intriguing. My flight was delayed, my luggage was (of course) lost, and frankly, I was a mess. Pulling up to the La Quinta, I saw the familiar, comforting sign, the kind that whispers, "You're safe, you're fed." The exterior isn't breaking any architectural barriers (it's a La Quinta, after all!), but it looked clean, welcoming, and air-conditioned. Thank the sweet baby Jesus for AC! I immediately appreciated the 24-hour front desk, because, trust me, after a travel day from hell, you need a human to talk to at 2 AM. Check-in was blessedly contactless, a lifesaver when you're carrying a mountain of stress and hand sanitizer. Kudos!
Accessibility & Safety: More than Just a Ramp (Thank God!):
Right off the bat, I noticed a serious focus on accessibility. The entrance was clearly marked with wheelchair access, and the hallways seemed spacious. (Important, because my clumsy self tends to bump into things even without a suitcase). And honestly, in these times, Cleanliness and safety is everything. They really did have Anti-viral cleaning products and Professional-grade sanitizing services. The Daily disinfection in common areas gave me serious peace of mind. They also had a first aid kit and a doctor/nurse on call, which I didn't need (thankfully), but it's just nice to know. My room? Spotless! My inner germaphobe did a little happy dance. And all the security features, like CCTV in common areas and outside, fire extinguishers, and smoke alarms… felt reassuring.
Rooms: My Sanctuary (or Attempted Sanctuary):
Okay, let's be real, hotel rooms are usually either glorious havens or prison cells. La Quinta leaned towards the former. My room wasn't huge, but it was well-laid out. The Air conditioning blasted blissfully, the Blackout curtains were a godsend after the red-eye, and the Bed (a glorious Extra long bed) was seriously comfortable.
The Free Wi-Fi was blazing fast – crucial for catching up on emails and plotting world domination (or, y'know, ordering pizza). I loved the Coffee/tea maker – a MUST in the mornings. I could also drink fresh Complimentary tea with breakfast from the Breakfast in room option. The Desk was a decent size, and the Laptop workspace was a definite plus. I especially appreciated the little details, like the Wake-up service (because I, a notorious over-sleeper, needed it!) and the Socket near the bed (duh!).
Food, Glorious Food (and Some Minor Let-Downs):
Alright, now we're talking my language! Food, glorious food! The Breakfast [buffet] was your typical hotel fare, but with some surprising highlights. Okay, wait, let me back up… the Breakfast service also has an Asian breakfast option. Seriously, who doesn't love a little Asian kick-start to their day? I also liked the Breakfast takeaway service, because, let's be honest, sometimes you just need to eat breakfast in your comfy pants.
The Dining, drinking, and snacking options were solid. The Coffee shop, was great for a quick caffeine fix. There was a Snack bar for those midday munchies. I caught a glimpse of the Asian cuisine in restaurant and it looked decent. They have a Bar, but I didn't get a chance to try it out.
The Real Deal: The Amenities (and My Near-Sauna Meltdown):
Okay, here's where things got interesting. The La Quinta boasts a Fitness center with weights and cardio equipment. I went in there… and immediately questioned all my life choices. Listen, I'm no fitness guru. But hey, option, right?
And then, the pièce de résistance: the Spa/sauna. Yes! I was so ready to melt into a puddle of relaxation. Now, I am a sauna novice. I mean, I had expectations: I was imagining a tranquil oasis, soft towels, serene music… What I got was…well, let's just say it was "intense." The heat was immediately overwhelming. I lasted approximately seven minutes. I think I may have seen my life flash before my eyes. Let's just say, Body scrub, Body wrap, and the Massage were unfortunately off the table after that. The Pool with view wasn't accessible, maybe because of construction, but I made peace with it quickly.
Things to Do in Cleveland (Beyond the La Quinta):
Okay, so you're in Cleveland. What's there to do? Honestly, a ton! The La Quinta's location is fairly central. They didn't really offer a Proposal spot or Shrine although that would be interesting.
Some Minor Imperfections (Because Nobody's Perfect):
Okay, because I promised honesty, a couple of minor gripes: The elevator was a little slow. And one day, the housekeeping forgot to replenish the coffee (the horror!). Also, the view from my room was… meh. But honestly, these are minor quibbles.
Final Verdict: Would I Escape Again?
Absolutely. Despite the minor hiccups, the La Quinta Inn & Suites in Cleveland is a solid choice. It's clean, comfortable, safe, and the staff is friendly and helpful and the Daily housekeeping meant my room was always perfect. The location is convenient, and the amenities (minus my sauna disaster) are a plus. If I were looking for a place to unwind after a long day of exploring, I'd suggest coming for its ways to relax like Pool with view, and Sauna.
My Stream-of-Consciousness Emotional Wrap-Up:
Look, Cleveland isn't always the sexiest city on the map, but this La Quinta? It's a good, honest place. It's a place where you can relax, recharge, and know you're in good hands.
Here's your "Escape to Cleveland" Offer:
Tired of Zoom meetings? Need a REAL break? Book your escape to the La Quinta Inn & Suites, Cleveland, and get ready to unwind!
Here's what you’ll get:
- Guaranteed Cleanliness & Safety: Rest easy knowing our rooms are sanitized with the highest standards. We have Anti-viral cleaning products, and our team is thoroughly trained on safety protocols.
- Comfortable Rooms: Enjoy a spacious room with a luxurious Extra long bed, Blackout curtains, Air conditioning.
- Unwind and Rejuvenate: Enjoy access to our Fitness center. And if you're brave, try the Sauna!
- Convenient Amenities: Start your day with a delicious Breakfast [buffet] or grab a quick snack from the Snack bar.
- Prime Location: Explore Cleveland's top attractions from a convenient and accessible location.
Click here to book your escape today! Limited availability – don't miss out!
P.S. Don't worry about the sauna. I survived, and so will you. ;) And trust me, the rest of the experience is totally worth it. Come on down, grab a drink by the Bar, and enjoy your time in Cleveland.
Escape to Paradise: Sanibel Island's #1 Beach Resort!
Alright, buckle up Buttercup, because we're about to embark on the MOST REALISTIC, chaotic, and probably slightly embarrassing travel itinerary you've ever seen. We're talking La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cleveland TN, baby! (Cleveland, Tennessee, in case you were, like, picturing Cleveland, Ohio. We're not that adventurous.)
Day 1: Arrival, Expectations, and the Crushing Reality (of a Mildly Disappointing Pool)
- 1:00 PM: Arrive. Whew. Finally. After driving for approximately 3 hours (and battling my inner monologue about forgetting the phone charger…again), we pull into the parking lot. First impressions? Okay, it is a bit…beige. But hey, the photos looked promising! (Pro tip: Never trust a hotel photo. Ever.)
- 1:15 PM: Check-in. The perpetually cheerful desk clerk (who, I suspect, might actually like Cleveland, Tennessee) gets us our key cards. Success! We're in our room. Cue internal squealing. Followed by a fleeting moment of "Why did I bring so many shoes?" (The answer is, always: because I might need them).
- 1:30 PM: Room Reconnaissance. Okay, it's clean. The air conditioner is doing a surprisingly decent job. The bed looks comfy. (Cross fingers it IS comfy.) The tiny soaps and shampoos are…so tiny. I swear they're designed to make you feel inadequate.
- 2:00 PM: Pool Time! (Or so we thought.) The pictures online promised a shimmering oasis of relaxation. The reality? Well…the water looks a little…murky. And there’s a rogue plastic ducky bobbing around. Sigh. Okay, maybe we'll just dip our toes in. Then, we see a child (bless his cotton socks) cannonball INTO the pool. The resulting wave almost reaches us. We quickly reassess our "leisurely swim" plans and opt for…
- 2:30 PM: Nap Time. Okay, this bed is actually pretty darn comfy. Maybe I will take that nap. (I'm not gonna lie, I'm already feeling the pull of a good afternoon rest.)
- 4:30 PM: Snack Attack. I suddenly feel ravenous. Raid the mini-fridge (which, thankfully, has room for my snacks).
- 6:00 PM: Dinner. We consider the "local recommendations" we found online (AKA: the top few restaurants on Yelp)…and decide against any new or exciting options. We end up at a chain restaurant. It's fine. Perfectly fine. No complaints. No rave reviews. Just…food. (I am, deep down, craving real food, and not just "fine".)
- 7:30 PM: Evening TV. My inner sloth takes over. I have a long list of shows to catch up on, and the hotel TV beckons. What. A. Life.
- 9:00 PM: Sleep. Maybe. Or maybe I'll scroll through my phone for an hour first. The eternal question.
Day 2: Exploring (Maybe) & the Roller Coaster of a Breakfast Buffet
- 7:00 AM: Wake up. I slept! But now I'm battling the "I don't want to get out of bed" blues.
- 7:30 AM: Breakfast. Ah, the hotel breakfast buffet. The source of both joy and potential gastric distress. Scrambled eggs that taste vaguely of…something. Fruit that’s either rock hard or suspiciously mushy. The waffle machine is calling my name, though. I am ready for waffles.
- 8:00 AM: More waffles. Oh, yeah! I am so happy right now!
- 8:30 AM: Decision Time: Do we explore? Or do we…nap again? (The latter is looking increasingly attractive.)
- 9:00 AM: Decision Made! We'll take a scenic drive and see what Cleveland, Tennessee has to offer! We will be adventurous.
- 10:00 AM: The Museum? Or the Park? We are completely unprepared. Which is not a surprise. Google here we come!
- 10:30 AM: The Museum's Closed! Park is over-crowded with kids. We drove to the main street's antique shops and boutiques.
- 12:00 PM: Lunch. Another meal. I'm starting to lose track of the days. Is this Tuesday? Or Thursday? Who am I? (Just kidding…mostly.)
- 1 PM: The "quiet room" in La Quinta. (I'm beginning to wonder if they actually have one). Time for another nap? I'm not sure.
- 3 PM: The afternoon sun. I actually do the things I was supposed to do.
- 6 PM: Dinner at another Restaurant. I'm not sure why I wanted to eat what I ate. And I'm not sure I enjoyed any of it.
- 8 PM: We go out and buy some pizza. Eat it while watching TV.
- 10 PM: Sleep or not? The question of the day. I think I'll start reading.
- 11 PM: Sleep!
Day 3: Departure, Reflections, and the Last Sigh
- 7:00 AM: Another sunrise, another wake-up call. I am feeling oddly refreshed.
- 7:30 AM: Breakfast (Round 2). More waffles, perhaps? I am strangely looking forward to it.
- 8:30 AM: Packing. The eternal struggle. How do I get everything back in this suitcase? (Answer: magic, and maybe a small nuclear explosion.)
- 9:00 AM: One Last Check of the Room. I find my phone charger! Hooray! I also notice the weird stain on the carpet I missed before. (Don't judge.)
- 9:30 AM: Check Out. Goodbye, friendly desk clerk! Goodbye, slightly-murky pool! Goodbye, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cleveland TN!
- 9:45 AM: The Drive. I am in no rush. The open road.. and the freedom to binge-watch.
- 12:30 PM: Arrive. Back to reality. Back to the chaos of real life. But you know what? It was a good trip. It was imperfect, a little messy, and definitely not Instagram-worthy. But it was real. And maybe, just maybe, that's the best kind of trip there is. And I really had a good time!

Okay, So… La Quinta in Cleveland? Is it *actually* luxurious? Like, real luxury?
Alright, let's be real. "Luxury" is a loaded word, right? I went in with expectations... let’s just say they weren't sky-high. I mean, La Quinta, Cleveland? It's not the Ritz, folks. But you know what? I was pleasantly surprised. The lobby? Clean. The staff? Genuinely helpful, not that fake-smily hotel vibe. My room was… okay, the "suite" part? Kinda stretched it, but it was definitely comfortable. Think more “upscale comfort” than “diamonds and caviar” luxury. But hey, after a brutal day fighting traffic and Cleveland's legendary lake-effect gloom, a place to crash that's clean and has a decent bed? Pure gold.
What about the breakfast? I *need* breakfast. Tell me it's not just stale muffins!
Oh my god, breakfast is CRUCIAL. And look, I’ve seen some hotel breakfasts that could curdle milk just by existing. This one? Not bad. Not *gourmet*, mind you. There was the usual continental spread – bagels (which, I'm a sucker for a good bagel, even a mediocre hotel one), fruit (that occasionally seemed like it was on the verge of a second life, but hey, it *WAS* there), and the glorious, glorious waffle maker. Okay, I'm being dramatic. But the waffle maker *saved* me. I made a waffle, maybe three, and doused them in that fake-sounding syrup that tastes suspiciously like pure happiness. Okay, so there were no mimosas. Big deal. I survived. And for a free breakfast? Can't complain. Plus, seeing other bleary-eyed travelers, frantically searching for sustenance, formed a sort of weird bond. We were all in it together.
Is the location convenient? Is it near, like, anything *cool*?
Okay, this is where things get interesting. Location, location, location, right? Well, it's... *convenient*, in the practical sense. Close to the highway. Easy to get around. It’s no beachfront property, and you’re not going to wake up with a view of Lake Erie. But! And this is important. It’s a good jump-off point. I spent a day exploring the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame (which, by the way, is totally worth it. Even if you're not the biggest music nerd, it'll blow your mind), and it was an easy drive. Getting to downtown? Easy peasy. So, convenient? Yes. Right smack-dab in the middle of the action? No. But honestly, I prefer it that way. Gives you a quiet escape at the end of the day. Peace is priceless.
What about the pool? Is it worth packing a swimsuit?
Alright, the pool. Here’s the thing… I’m not a big pool person. I'm more of a 'sit by the pool and read a book' type. But, I *did* peek in. And let me tell you... it was… a pool. It looked clean. The water was, you know, blue. There were some kids splashing, doing the kid thing, which is a feat unto itself. So, if you have kids? Pack the swimsuit. If you're looking for a luxurious spa experience? Maybe skip it. But for a quick dip to cool off after a long day exploring? It'll do the job. Think of it as a refreshing bonus, not the main event. Me? I was more interested in the complimentary coffee machine in the lobby. Priorities, people, priorities.
Okay, what about the Wi-Fi? I NEED Wi-Fi! Is it decent?
Oh, the Wi-Fi. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING. Okay, maybe not *the* most important, but close. I work remotely, and I rely on it. And the Wi-Fi at the La Quinta? Surprisingly good. I was able to hold video calls without the constant buffering that makes you want to throw your laptop out the window. I even managed to stream a movie without wanting to scream. So, yeah. Reliable Wi-Fi. Another win. Honestly, I was dreading the usual hotel internet headaches, but this was a pleasant surprise. (Thank the lord).
Let's get specific! Tell me about the bed! The most important thing, really.
Alright, the BED. Oh man, the BED. After driving for half the day, I was *done*. All I wanted to do was collapse into a fluffy, welcoming bed. And... it delivered. The mattress was firm enough to provide decent support, but not so rock-hard that you felt like you were sleeping on a board. The pillows? Perfectly squishy, a little too soft, but hey. I slept. I slept HARD. I think I was actually snoring. It's those kinds of sleeps that make you feel human again! It was clean, well-made AND comfortable. I’m not kidding – that bed was the highlight of my stay. I woke up feeling… rested. Like, *actually* rested. It was a beautiful thing after a long day of navigating Cleveland traffic, which, by the way… is a beast.
Is it noisy? I CANNOT deal with noisy hotels.
Ah, noise! The bane of a weary traveler's existence. Thankfully, it wasn’t too bad. Look, you’re in a hotel, so you’re going to hear *something*. You might hear the occasional slamming door, the distant rumble of a truck on the highway. But, for the most part, it was pretty quiet. My room was in a corner, which probably helped. I did not, thank GOD, get the room next to the ice machine. So, if you're a light sleeper, bring earplugs, just in case. But I would say it’s a relatively quiet hotel. And let me tell you: after a long day of sightseeing, a quiet room is GOLD.
Anything I *didn't* like? Be honest!
Okay, okay. Time to be honest. There’s always *something*, right? The bathroom was functional. Maybe a little dated. And, okay, the air conditioning unit was a bit… temperamental. It kind of cycled between freezing and lukewarm. It wasn’t a deal-breaker, but I did spend a little time futzing with the thermostat (which, admittedly, I am terrible at). And okay, the parking situation was… adequate. Nothing amazing. But hey, it's Cleveland. It's not the end of the world. And this is really me nitpicking, but the coffee in the room? Not great. Stick with the complimentary stuff in the lobby. Much better.
Hotels With Kitchen Near Me

Post a Comment for "Escape to Cleveland: Luxury & Comfort Await at La Quinta Inn & Suites!"